What Is Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is a specially developed software for trading cryptocurrencies that allows laymen to make profits in the cryptocurrency market. The trading software works with intelligent technology powered by artificial intelligence to make profitable trades with the help of market data and trends.
Is Bitcoin Trader Scam Or Legitimate?
There are many questions and myths about Bitcoin Trader and its legitimacy, especially the profit potential for investors interested in trading.
In the course of our research, we have found that Bitcoin Trader is actually a legitimate trading platform that cooperates with regulated companies.
When you sign up, you will be contacted by an account manager who will guide you through the entire process.
Cryptocurrencies are volatile, so there are risks associated with trading these assets. That’s why Bitcoin Trader offers demo accounts and recommends trading small amounts to familiarize yourself with the platform and the market.
Below is a summary of our findings that support the claim that Bitcoin Trader is 100% legitimate:
- By using the trading transactions on the platform, users can achieve a potential win rate of up to 88%.
- The trading platform is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
- For new users, only a minimum deposit of €250 is required to start trading. However, a demo version of the platform is available for practicing before trading with real money.
Creating A Bitcoin Trader Account
To register, you need to create a free account by filling out the form below. After successful registration, you will be assigned a personal broker who will guide you through the setup process:
2. Make a deposit
We recommend a minimum deposit of €250. This deposit is required before the user can activate the live trading feature. Starting with a small sum is beneficial for users who have never traded before. There are several payment options available to the user. This ensures a quick and easy processing of the transaction.
Deposits can be made with a MasterCard, Visa or Maestro. However, the respective user must confirm the authenticity of the card. For all new users who are concerned about the security of their card data, it should be said that Bitcoin Trader protects all transactions with SSL certificates. This means that all your confidential information on the website is encrypted and secure.
3. Demo Trading
We recommend using the demo trading feature, especially for new and inexperienced clients. The demo feature is basically a replica of the live trading platform without the use of real money. It is designed to help the user get to know the platform, better understand live trading and test its functionality.
4. Trading process
Before starting a live trading, we recommend that all new users set trading limits. This secures any investment and at least minimizes the risk of large losses. Once a user has configured the initial limit settings, they apply to each particular trading day, unless the user changes the settings before a trade takes place. Again, it is advisable to use the demo trading feature before moving on to live trading.
In this review:
How Bitcoin Trader Works
New users of the platform will be asked to open an account and complete the registration process. An initial deposit is then required to activate the account. The user then activates the auto-trading function and the trading application starts the process on behalf of the user. The process is quite simple.
Below is some other useful information that new users should know:
- Bitcoin Trader is demonstrably registered and has a valid license to operate in 150 countries.
- The success rate for transactions on Bitcoin Trader is 96%, according to other experience reports.
- The minimum deposit for account activation is €250, which is reasonable in relation to other trading platforms.
- As reported, Bitcoin Trader is completely secure and free of third-party applications.
Bitcoin Trader Vs. Other Trading Platforms
There are some significant differences between Bitcoin Trader and other trading platforms. These include:
|Bitcoin Trader||Other Crypto Applications|
|✔️ Smooth registration process||❌Other Bitcoin trading platforms require a lengthy registration process|
|✔️ Multiple payment options||❌ Other Bitcoin Trading Platforms May Initially Restrict New Users to One Payment Method|
|✔️ Multiple options to configure trading settings||❌ Other platforms have too many restrictions that make it difficult to make money in the cryptocurrency market|
|✔️ Very positive testimonials||❌ Other trading platforms have been proven to receive numerous bad reviews|
|✔️ Fast withdrawal process||❌ Other trading platforms have a slow system for transactions, which discourages simultaneous actions|
Benefits Of Trading Bitcoin Trader
Below are some additional benefits of Bitcoin Trader as a new user interested in trading on this platform:
- User-friendly features – for a new user, navigating this platform is easy. The functions are clear and easy to understand.
- Verification process – the verification of the user’s personal data is of utmost importance. Fortunately, the verification process is quick and easy and can be done by new users via the email account they specify.
- Online customer service – customer service is available 24/7.
- Demo trading feature – Users can learn to make money on this platform before they can actually implement it. This feature also protects the new user from investing large sums of money in a market they don’t yet understand.
- Fast transactions – Transactions are possible within 24 hours of the first trade. The Bitcoin Trader technology works quickly and accurately.
- Own broker – the system is connected to an online exchange broker. The broker associated with the user’s trading will support the various investments.
- Feedback system – On the website there are testimonials left by new and experienced traders. There are reports of winnings of €100,000 after using Bitcoin Trader for just over two months.
How Much Money Can You Make With Bitcoin Trader?
According to reports, thousands of people make money with Bitcoin Trader every day. Of course, trading a cryptocurrency carries risks. This market is volatile and time-dependent. Therefore, it is important for new users to learn as much as possible about the platform before investing large sums of money.
Below are a few tips we’ve created to help new users protect themselves from big losses:
- Invest wisely – start with a minimum deposit of €250 at the beginning. It is reported that high profits can be made even if you invest only the minimum.
- Withdraw profits – we recommend withdrawing your winnings and leaving the initial investment amount in the system so that trading can continue. This allows you to take advantage of your returns while the initial capital you invest continues to make a profit.
- Do your research – find more information about Bitcoin Trader before you invest. At the end of our review you will find a FAQ section. This one might be able to answer a few of your most important questions in a nutshell.
- Don’t use your savings – we recommend that new users use their disposable income instead of all their savings to fund your first trade. Keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and things change quickly every day.
Can German Customers Use Bitcoin Trader?
Yes. Germans can use Bitcoin Traders, but you should keep in mind: Unlike the Euro (which is considered fiat money), Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are not legal tender. For the tax treatment of bitcoins, this means that they must be treated as ordinary intangible assets – at least for the purposes of income tax law.
Is There A Bitcoin Trader App?
There are various rumors that a Bitcoin Trader app is present. Unfortunately, we cannot yet confirm these claims. According to our findings, trading can only be done on a computer or other mobile devices through the website. Of course, each user must create an account and make the deposit on the secure website.
Has Bitcoin Trader Been Reported In The Media?
Various rumors have been spread that Bitcoin Trader has been recommended on TV shows such as Dragon’s Den, Shark Tank and This Morning. There is no evidence that such statements are true. It is also not known that Bitcoin Trade has been endorsed by celebrities, although many have expressed an interest in exploring the cryptocurrency market.
We take a look at some of the reasons why people want to see Bitcoin traders on these TV shows:
Is there an episode about Bitcoin Trader in Dragons Den?
Dragons Den is a famous British show where budding businessmen have 3 minutes to present their business ideas to a panel of successful businessmen. They are hoping for an investment to realize their business idea and take it to the next phase. Every product associated with this show became a success overnight. We have not found a connection between Bitcoin Trader and Dragons Den.
Is there a Bitcoin Trader episode on Shark Tank?
Shark Tank is an American investment show similar to Dragons Den. Young entrepreneurs have a few minutes to present their idea to a panel of millionaires, with the hope that these millionaires will invest money in their idea. If Bitcoin Trader had the support of Shark Tank, it would certainly have been in the news. However, it is very unlikely as Bitcoin Trader is not licensed in the States.
Was Bitcoin Trader featured at This Morning?
This Morning is a popular TV show that airs on iTV during the day. In the UK, the programme has been running since 1988 and the show is a mix of celebrity interviews, showbiz news, current discussions, competitions, healthcare and other general topics. Had Bitcoin Trader been featured on this show, millions of people in the UK would be familiar with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Trader. Social media and news would also be flooded with news, questions and hashtags about Bitcoin Trader.
Was Bitcoin Trader Supported By Celebrities?
It has been claimed that Bitcoin Trader was backed by international celebrities. We decided to investigate these claims by locating all the celebrities who claimed to endorse Bitcoin Trader. Below is a list of celebrities we’ve researched:
Does Gordon Ramsay support Bitcoin Trader?
Gordon Ramsay is one of the most famous chefs in the world. The British multi-Michelin star chef, restaurateur, writer and television personality possesses a huge notoriety, so his endorsement would lend credibility to any product. We scoured the web and YouTube to find out if he supported the Bitcoin Trader. Unfortunately, we didn’t find anything. So the rumors are false.
Does Peter Jones support Bitcoin Trader?
Peter Jones is a British businessman and reality TV star on the popular investment show Dragons Den and the American television show American Inventor. His net worth is estimated at almost €500 million. If someone with his financial strength advocates an investment product, many people would also invest in this product. We’ve been looking for clues that Peter Jones is in favor of Bitcoin Trader, but we didn’t find anything.
Does Elon Musk endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Elon Musk is the eccentric billionaire with three nationalities: South African, Canadian and American. He is the man behind Tesla and SpaceX. Tweets by Elon Musk influence the stock market. If he were to endorse Bitcoin Trader, it would be everywhere in the news and Bitcoin Trader’s website would collapse. We searched the internet for solid evidence that Elon Musk supports Bitcoin Trader, again, we could not verify these claims.
Does Trevor Noah support Bitcoin Trader?
Trevor Noah is a South African comedian, political commentator, actor and host of the popular American talk show The Daily Show. There have been rumors that Trevor Noah is using Bitcoin Trader as there are ads circulating on the Internet stating that Trevor got rich because of Bitcoin. Common knowledge is that Trevor Noah’s source of wealth is his contract with The Daily Show and his comedy tours. Whether Trevor Noah invests in Bitcoin or not is not publicly known. It cannot be confirmed that he uses Bitcoin Trader.
Does Kate Winslet support Bitcoin Trader?
Kate Winslet is a famous British actress known for her work in Titanic and historical dramas. More and more people are wondering if Kate Winslet supports an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform. We did some research and found no evidence that Kate Winslet supports a trading platform.
Does Holly Willoughby support Bitcoin Trader?
Holly Marie Willoughby is a British author, model and television presenter for This Morning and Dancing on Ice. Just like the other celebrities on this list, there are claims that it supports an advanced app for crypto trading, but there is no evidence to back it up.
Does Idris Elba support Bitcoin Trader?
Idris Elba is an English actor, DJ, producer, rapper and composer. He is best known for his leading roles in the HBO television series “The Wire”, the BBC ONE television series “Luther” and for the role of the famous South African politician Nelson Mandela in the film “Mandela: The Long Walk to Freedom”. We have tried to find evidence that Idris supports Bitcoin Trader, unfortunately this claim cannot be confirmed at the moment.
Does Ant McPartlin support Bitcoin Trader?
Ant McPartlin is a television presenter, musician, actress and TV producer from England. It is rumored that he is an investor behind Bitcoin Trader in many online marketing campaigns, but we have not found any evidence of this. It’s a click bait used in affiliate campaigns to spread.
Did Nicole Kidman invest in Bitcoin Trader?
Nicole Kidman is a famous, award-winning Hollywood actress and producer. She has an estimated net worth of $183 million. Rumors are circulating on the Internet that she has invested in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Trader. We have not found any evidence that she endorsed Bitcoin Trader or invested in Bitcoin Trader. Investing in Bitcoin is a way to diversify income streams. It may well own investments in Bitcoin, but its investments are not publicly known. As far as we know, her source of wealth is the film industry, where she was one of the highest-paid actresses in 2006, 2018 and 2019.
Andrew Forrest and Bitcoin Trader?
Andrew Forrest is an Australian businessman with an estimated fortune of $9 billion. His source of wealth is the mining industry (not Bitcoin mining) and cattle ranches. Rumors are circulating that link Andrew Forrest to Bitcoin Trader, but these rumors seem to be false as the man made his money in the traditional business. Whether or not he invested some money in Bitcoin remains a mystery.
We have found no evidence that these claims are true. For now, these claims of prominent support should be ruled out as speculation. However, it is important to note that the Bitcoin Trader platform is a legitimate, advanced crypto trading system and cannot be associated with the claims of marketers trying to get more advertising clicks.
What Celebrities And Businessmen Actually Say About Bitcoin
The topic of Bitcoin has caught everyone’s attention. From everyday people to millionaire businessmen and celebrities. Even though some celebrities don’t openly endorse cryptocurrencies, we’ve compiled a list of famous people who have spoken out about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
- “Bitcoin is a techno tour de force.” – Bill Gates
- “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement, and the ability to create something that is not duplicated in the digital world has tremendous value. – Eric Schmidt (Google CEO)
- “Bitcoin is a very exciting development, it could become a world currency. I think it will become one of the most important ways to pay for things and transfer assets over the next decade. – Kim Dotcom (CEO of MegaUpload)
- “We have chosen to put our money and trust in a mathematical framework that is free of politics and human error. – Tyler Winklevoss (co-inventor of Facebook)
- “Bitcoin actually has the right balance and the right incentives and that’s why it’s starting to grow.” – Julian Assange (founder of Wikileaks)
- “So Bitcoin is cyber snob currency…” – William Shatner (actor in Star Trek TOS)
- “Virgin Galactic is a bold entrepreneurial technology. It is driving a revolution and Bitcoin is doing exactly the same thing when it comes to inventing a new currency.” – Sir Richard Branson (founder of the Virgin group of companies)
- “I really like Bitcoin. I own Bitcoins. It is a store of value, a decentralized depot. It’s a great place to invest in assets, especially in places like Argentina with 40 percent inflation, where $1 is only worth 60 cents and the government’s currency is no longer worth any value. It’s also a good investment vehicle if you’re risk-averse. But it won’t be a currency until volatility subsides.” – David Marcus (Managing Director of PayPal)
- “I think the fact that within the Bitcoin universe an algorithm controls the functions [of the government] … is actually pretty cool. I’m a big fan of Bitcoin.” – Al Gore (45th Vice President of the United States)
- “Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.” – Paul Buchheit (creator of Gmail)
- “I am very fascinated by Bitcoin. It has all the signs. Paradigm shift, hackers love it, yet it is ridiculed as a toy. Just like microcomputers.” – Paul Graham (Yahoo Store)
- “Bitcoin will do to the banks what the email did to the postal industry. – Rick Falkvinge (founder of the Swedish Pirate Party)
- “Right now, Bitcoin feels like the internet in front of the browser.” – Wences Casares (founder of Banco Lemon)
- “[Virtual currencies] can be promising in the long run, especially if the innovations promote a faster, safer and more efficient payment system. – Ben Bernanke (Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- “I think Bitcoin is the first [encrypted money] that has the potential to change something like the world. – Peter Thiel (co-founder of PayPal)
- “There are 3 eras of currency: commodity-based, politically based, and now, mathematically based.” – Chris Dixon (co-founder of Hunch, now owned by Ebay, co-founder of SiteAdvisor, now owned by McAfee)
- “Whole classes of bugs are missing.” – Dan Kaminsky (Security Penetration Expert for Cisco and Avaya)
- “This is money 2.0, a huge thing.” – Chamath Palihapitiya (former head of AOL instant messenger)
- “You can’t stop things like Bitcoin. It will be everywhere, and the world will have to adapt anew. The world’s governments will have to adapt anew.” – John McAfee
- “Bitcoin is here to stay too consistent. Anyone trying to get the credit for the cryptocurrency’s patent would get a hacker uproar. And I don’t want to be on the receiver side of hacker rage.” – Adam Draper
- “If there is one positive aspect of the collapse of Mt. Gox, it is the willingness of a new generation of Bitcoin companies to work together to ensure the future of Bitcoin and the security of customer funds. – Brian Armstrong (CEO of Coinbase)
- “Bitcoin seems like a very promising idea. I like the idea of based security on the assumption that the CPU performance of the honest participants outweighs that of the attacker. It’s a very modern idea that takes advantage of the power of the long tail.” – Hal Finney
- “Bitcoin enables certain applications that are very unique. I think it offers opportunities that no other currency allows. For example, the ability to issue a coin, which only arises when two separate parties agree to issue the coin; with a third party that could not run away with the coin itself. – Pieter Wuille
- “Hey, obviously this is a very interesting time to be at Bitcoin now, but if you want to argue about whether this is the reality or not, one Bitcoin is going to feed over 40 homeless people in Pensacola right now. If you want proof that Bitcoin is real, send it to me and I will redeem it and feed the homeless. – Jason King
- “Blockchain is the technology. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
- “Bitcoin was created to serve a highly political intent, a free and uncensed network in which everyone can participate with equal access. – Amir Taaki
- “When the value rises, the heads begin to swing and the skeptics will soften. Introducing a new currency is easy and anyone can do it. The trick is to get people to accept it, because it is their use that adds value to “money”. — Adam B. Levine
- “At its core, Bitcoin is a smart currency designed by very progressive thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, exempts from credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers during transitions… all good things”. – Peter Diamandis
- “Bitcoin and the ideas behind it will upset traditional notions of currency. In the end, the currency will be better for them.” – Edmund C. Moy
- “There is so much potential… I’m just waiting for it to become a billion-dollar industry. “Wow, the Silk Road actually works” – Charlie Shrem
Celebrities Interested In Cryptocurrencies:
Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as a consultant. This happened during an episode of Apple’s Planet of the Apps series.
Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson introduced a Bitcoin wallet in partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
Snoop Dogg – In 2013, Snoop tweeted, “My next record will come in Bitcoin and with a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg received 1,500 Sparkle COINs worth around $55,500 as a donation to his youth soccer program.
Ashton Kutcher – Invested with billionaire Mark Cuban in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn.
Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on Twitter: “I look forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH
Roseanne Barr – Was one of the first supporters of Bitcoin. In 2013, she tweeted “first post-apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal – including guilt slavery. #BITCOIN.”
Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she would accept Bitcoin payments for her new single. She said, “I love how new technologies are making our lives easier and that’s exciting to me. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world with a single currency. You can simply pay with Bitcoins”
Drew Carey – Tweeted once: “I just tried to buy my breakfast with coins. Declined. #whentheworldcapturesbankruptcy”
Floyd Mayweather Jr. In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with the caption: “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
Richard Branson – An article was published in which it was reported that Richard Branson invested $30 million in the crypto platform BitPay.
Based on the final result of our analysis of the Bitcoin Trader platform, we can support the claim that Bitcoin Trader is 100% legitimate and can help new and experienced traders earn a passive income and increase their wealth. It is estimated that a new user can earn between €200 and €1000 per week. Depending on how much money the user invests and invests again and again. There is an opportunity to earn a considerable amount of money on this trading platform.
We have found enough reviews and other reports about Bitcoin Trader being reliable and user-friendly. The Bitcoin Trader platform is available to users in more than 150 countries.
FAQ – Questions And Answers
- What is Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is an automated trading software that is programmed to identify market opportunities in cryptocurrencies for users who want to enter trading.
- Is it profitable to invest in Bitcoin Trader?
Some investors claim that they can earn over €5,000 a day. However, users have to invest large sums of money to achieve such returns. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of €250 and increase their profits from there.
- How do crypto trading apps work?
The trading apps work with an intelligent algorithm. This searches and analyzes huge amounts of data to find cryptocurrencies at very low prices. These cryptocurrencies are then acquired and later sold at a higher price.
- Is my information safe and secure with Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader reportedly uses an SSL certificate, which is an online security protocol that encrypts the confidential information on the site.
- What is the fee for opening the new account?
There is no fee for opening a new account with Bitcoin Trader. It’s completely free.
- Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the trading system after a profit has been made?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The trading software converts your winnings into the local currency and your winnings are transferred to the bank account linked to your Bitcoin Trader account.
- Are there alternative platforms for trading cryptocurrencies?
Yes. There are comparable trading platforms such as Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution and Bitcoin Era, as well as other trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Is there a profit cap that I can reach?
No. There are no limits to how much earning potential you can achieve with Bitcoin.
- Is Bitcoin Trader a pyramid scheme?
No. The Bitcoin Trader is reportedly an award-winning software that allows you to make profitable trades with cryptocurrencies.
- How much time will I have to spend on this?
It is estimated that the average user should play at least 20 minutes per day on this trading platform.
- In which countries is Bitcoin Trader available?
The crypto trader is available in over 150 countries and there are several payment options for your convenience. You can easily start earning a return on your investment from virtually anywhere in the world as long as Bitcoin Trader is legal in your country.
- Is it advisable to invest all your money in Bitcoin Trader?
No. Never invest money that you need or cannot afford to lose and only use disposable income. The cryptocurrency market is volatile and time sensitive, which makes it a high risk and high return. We recommend starting small. As with any investment, there are risks, but the stop-loss feature protects potential investors from large losses.
|Dictionary Of Terms For Cryptocurrencies|
|Fiat||Fiat is traditionally referred to as paper money, which has no intrinsic value, but whose value is essentially determined by the Creator – in most cases, this would be the government.|
|Bitcoin||Bitcoin is supposedly the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin runs on a Bitcoin blockchain and is a decentralized currency that operates independently of central banks and government agencies.|
|Ethereum||Ethereum, like Bitcoin, is a cryptocurrency that is decentralized. Here, investors can transfer and exchange values.|
|Litecoin||Litecoin is also a cryptocurrency and a blockchain modeled after Bitcoin.|
|Stock exchange||The crypto exchange is a basic online platform where investors can exchange various cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies.|
|Bitcoin Mining||Bitcoin mining occurs when Bitcoin transactions are verified and confirmed before they are included in the Bitcoin blockchain.|
|Crypto Wallet||A crypto wallet is a software program that stores investors’ private and public tokens. It also allows users to transfer, receive, spend, store and verify their balances.|
|Current assets||This refers to the amount of a particular cryptocurrency or token that is publicly available and circulates in the market between buyers and sellers.|
|Market value||Market value refers to the market value of all cryptocurrencies available on the market per day.|
|Altcoins||Bitcoin was the first and most successful of all cryptocurrencies. All other coins are grouped under the category of altcoins.|
|Block Explorer||An online tool for researching and analyzing the blockchain of a cryptocurrency.|
|Block Height||Block height is the number of blocks connected in the blockchain.|
|Block Reward||An incentive for a Bitcoin miner who has successfully calculated the hash (algorithm) in a block.|
|Chain Linking||Transfer one cryptocurrency to another. To do this, the transaction must be stored in two separate blockchains.|
|Consortium Blockchain||A privately owned and operated blockchain.|
|Cryptography||The process of encrypting and decrypting information.|
|Decentralized autonomous organization||Refers to organizations operated by computer programs or software and not by human input. There is no central authority in this regard.|
|Token||Tokens are strongly associated with ICO’s and often build on existing standards of established “smart contracts” blockchain, such as Ethereum.|
|Fork||From a cryptocurrency perspective, a fork is an event in which an existing cryptocurrency splits into two variants of the code.|
|Wallet||The cryptocurrency wallet is the most important way for cryptocurrency owners to access their coins.|
|Hot and Cold Storage||This refers to where a particular wallet is housed. Hot storage refers to a wallet that is accessible via an internet connection, while cold storage refers to your wallet being hosted offline on separate hardware.|
|Escrow||An escrow agreement (deposit) is a financial arrangement in which a third party retains the funds for two parties involved in a particular transaction and arranges their payment.|
|Smart Contract||The Ethereum blockchain allows code to be applied in the form of a “smart contract”. This contract is essentially a set of mathematical rules that dictate how transactions work.|
|Proof of Work (PoW)||In order for transactions to be confirmed and added to the blockchain ledger, there are several methods that have been developed to carry out this process. This is called Proof of Work.|
|Proof of reliability (PoS)||In PoS-based cryptocurrencies, the creator of the next block is selected via various combinations of random selection and wealth or age.|
|Proof of Importance (POI)||This type of detection was introduced with the NEM coin as a third alternative to PoW and PoS.|
|TA||Short for a technical analysis or the analysis of coin values based on historical price movements and sophisticated indicators.|
|Node||A computer connected to the network of a particular cryptocurrency.|
|Mining||Mining is the process of validating new transactions on a distributed cryptocurrency ledger.|
|Moon Rocket||This refers to a cryptocurrency that is skyrocketing dramatically.|
|Bull and bear market||A bull market refers to rising prices and an optimistic mood that encourages buying. Bear markets are seen as the opposite of bull markets, with falling price trends and a pessimistic sentiment encouraging to sell.|
|Whale||Refers to someone who owns large amounts of cryptocurrency|
|HODL||Refers to the passive investment strategy of ignoring market turbulence and waiting for long-term returns.|
|Hard Fork||Refers to a type of fork that causes a permanent change in the standard protocol of a digital currency|
|Long position||Refers to a prediction that a particular asset will eventually increase in value.|
|Private key||A piece of information presented as a series of letters and numbers that an investor can use to access their digital currency.|
|Public key||An address where an investor can obtain their digital currency using a combination of letters and numbers.|
|Rect||Occurs when an investor loses large sums of money in the cryptocurrency market|
|Short selling/shorting||Occurs when an investor takes a short position and bets that an asset or currency will lose value.|
|Incentiv for Mining||Miners receive a reward for confirming transactions and mining in blocks|
|Noob||Refers to new investors in the cryptocurrency market.|
|DApp||Refers to a decentralized application.|
Disclaimer: The content of this site is not intended as a recommendation for financial matters. It is for informational purposes only. You should never invest money that you can’t afford to lose. Always inform yourself as much as possible before making a financial decision and consult a certified financial advisor.
|Immediate Edge||Bitcoin Revolution||1k Daily Profit|
|Bitcoin Era||Bitcoin Circuit||Bitcoin Loophole|
|Bitcoin UP||Bitcoin Storm||Bitcoin Superstar|
|Crypto Engine||Crypto Genius||Bitcoin Rejoin|
|The News Spy||CryptoSoft||Bitcoin Billionaire|
|Bitcoin Code||Bitcoin Evolution|